Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's a Dog's World!!

I have been lying here for what seems like forever. I hope nothing happened to my family I haven't even met yet. I was awaiting to become a part of a real family, but for now I am still an orphan. Which is a mystery all on its own. Everyone that sees me always says how precious I am, and how cute I look; but no one ever ends up buying me. It has gotten so bad that if someone does not want to buy me, they will be forced to give me away for free.
I mean who would not want a labradoodle that has striking looks. Plus they don't have to spend time naming me. I was already named by the people who own the pet store. They said I looked like a Bond. I guess after James Bond. There must be something special about me. I have 5 brothers and sisters and they did not spend time naming them. Even though they got adopted in about a week, I could tell they were jealous.
I could not wait anymore. I had to get to my new family right now. I waited for someone to pass through the door then I was gone. As soon as I was outside though, I wish I would have planned what to do. I live in some place called New Pork City or something like that. I never really spent the time to learn. I was always too preoccupied with looking my best so I could get adopted.
There were so many streets I could go down, and their were so many noises I could not decipher which way was to my new home. Oh well I guess I could take that birds advice that stays next to me, I could just wing it.
I darted off to my right. I was not going to spend anytime, I wanted to see my new owners. It felt like I was running forever. I got about four blocks down the street, and I said "man this is ruff ruff ruff." My little dog feet could not go anymore. I turned around with my tail between my legs disappointed that I had failed to find my family. I guess I will just have to wait for them back at the pet store.

No comments: