Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Alphabet Story

A while back, there was a boy who really wanted to have a dirt bike. Because he was only 12 years old though, his mother and father did not approve of it. Crying, and crying he begged his parents to let him have one. Dad kept on saying maybe, and mom kept saying no, so he dispelled the thought. Even though his parents kept turning him down, he was determined to have a dirt bike.
For the next couple of months he started to save up his money. Going to the store, and not buying anything was a real challenge for him.His wallet was getting bigger, so one day he say a jar left ajar, and started putting his money into it. It was a pretty good size, so he figured once he filled it to the top, that it would be enough to buy his dirt bike. Just looking at his cash collection grow, was getting him excited. Keeping himself from buying anything was a real challenge. Lethargically he would go to the store, and just have to stare at all the wonderful things he could buy, but knew he could not waste a dime. Meanwhile, his collection was still growing. Nonetheless, he still wanted his dirt bike as fast as possible. One Saturday morning he noticed that his parents door was left wide open. Prancing into the room he noticed, what had to be at least 50 dollars laying on his parents dresser. Quickly shaking the thought of it, he knew that this dirt bike had to be his. Right then he realized why his parents were always nagging him to take care of his stuff. Stupefied by the thought of paying so much money for something. Then turning around and mistreating it. Usually I get gifts, and take care of them for a little while, then mistreat them. Verifying my idea, I then told myself I would take care of my dirt bike.Wafting the new leather smell on my bike seat. Xtremely happy that I reached my goal, I could not wait to go riding. Yet something was missing. Zipping off on my new dirt bike, I realized that I forgot to fill it up with gas.

No comments: